We do not buy phones from these service providers/Carriers:
Boost, Disney mobile, Rogers Wireless, Amp’d Mobile, Blue Grass, Cell Com, Earthlink Wireless, 3uk/Orange, Vodafone, Net-10, Metro PCS, Alltel, Qwest, STI Mobile, Carolina West, Soft Bank,Simply Freedom,TelCel,Necc Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Link, Tim, Ntelos, Credo, Embarq, Cbeyond, Kddi Mobile, Cellular South, Xit, Pageplus and Tracfones
If your phone model is not on our list and you know that it is a newer model please contact us at email@example.com and we will check the model and most liking add to our price list.
No returns shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
Cellular returns.com Corp. d/b/a Cellularreturns.com (“Cellularreturns”) offers services (the “Cellularreturns Services”) through which you can sell, donate or recycle certain cellular phones and tablets ( the “Products”) after receiving a price quote from Cellularreturns. You must agree to abide by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) in order to use the Cellularreturns Services.
BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT OR BY USING CELLULARRETURNS WEBSITE, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Terms: These Terms govern any offer that you make to sell, donate or recycle your Product to or through Cellularreturns. These Terms, the Terms governing usage of the Website, the Cellularreturns Services and any and all applications included therein, and the Terms of Cellularreturns’ privacy disclosures and any supplemental Terms or Conditions that accompany a specific transaction, feature or application collectively make up the agreement between you and Cellularreturns (the “Agreement”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is in electronic form and has the same force and effect as if the Agreement had been in writing. In this Agreement, the term “you” or “your” means an individual using the services provided by Cellularreturns under this Agreement, and the term “Cellularreturns,” “we” or “us” means Cellularreturns and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
2. Requirements: In order to complete the sale, donation or recycling of your Product to or through Cellularreturns you must:
register your personal information and create a user account with us;
provide us with true, accurate and up to date personal, account and contact information about yourself and any Product you offer for sale, donation or recycling to us;
comply with all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and our Privacy Provisions;
comply with all applicable US and international laws and regulations, including all import and export laws as described elsewhere in this Agreement;
transact solely and exclusively on your own behalf and your own personal benefit;
be the legal owner of and have marketable title to the Product being sold, donated or recycled with us; and
have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and to convey title and interest in any Product that you submit to us.
In order to receive payments for any Products we purchase from you, you must provide us with certain personal information including your first and last name, a valid and up to date email address at which you are able to receive email, a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail (if you choose to receive a check) and/or account information (if you choose to receive payment through a method such as PayPal). You understand and agree that if you fail to provide us with accurate and up to date information about yourself then we will not be responsible for any misapplied payments or payments sent to a wrong address or account and any unclaimed funds may be subject to collection by governmental authorities under applicable unclaimed funds and escheat laws. You agree that we have no obligation or liability to you if any of your unclaimed funds are turned over to governmental authorities.
3. Product Eligibility: While Cellularreturns makes every effort to provide a quote on each Product you may wish to sell, donate or recycle, Cellularreturns determines, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for purchase, donation and/or recycling by or through the Cellularreturns Services and for which eligible Products Cellularreturns will provide a quote. Cellularreturns may terminate the eligibility of certain Products at any time and without prior notice, however, no such termination will affect any Products for which you have already accepted a quote. In order to be eligible for sale, donation or recycling to Cellularreturns every Product offered by you must meet the criteria which is set out for each specific Product.
4. Criteria For Sale: Cellularreturns shall list the specific criteria that you must meet for each and every Product you wish to sell, donate or recycle through Cellularreturns in order to receive full payment of the quoted price. The criteria will state the functional and physical condition required in order to receive payment of the full price quote. Criteria specifications are subject to change at Cellularreturns’ sole discretion and without any prior notice. If you are uncertain about your Product’s condition, please seek guidance by contacting Cellularreturns’ customer care.
5. Product Valuation and Product Recycling: All quotes made for a Product will be based on Cellularreturns’ determination of the Product’s value in reliance on the accuracy of the information you provide to us about the Product. Cellularreturns will use its own discretion to determine the Product value, weighing factors that includes, but is not limited to, the Product’s model, functionality and condition. Upon receiving a quote for your Product, you will have the option of accepting or rejecting that quote. Accepting the quote indicates that you are willing to sell, donate or recycle your Product to Cellularreturns at the quoted price. If Cellularreturns determines that the Product has nominal value, Cellularreturns may provide you a $0.00 quote. If you decide to accept Cellular returns’ $0.00 quote and wish to continue with your transaction, you will send to Cellularreturns and Cellularreturns will accept the Product for recycling. If you do not accept Cellularreturns’ quote within fifteen (15) days after it is made, the specific transaction will expire. If, after rejecting the quote, you change your mind and want to accept the previously made quote, you will need to open another transaction but, be advised, that the new quote may be different from the previous quote made for the same Product.
6. Fitness for Sale: You must own the legal right, title, and interest in any and all Products you wish to sell, donate or recycle to Cellularreturns . The Products and the sale and shipment of such items to Cellularreturns (a) must comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, including without limitation all import and export laws; (b) may not infringe on third party intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights); and ( c) shall not be counterfeit, stolen, or fraudulent. You represent and warrant that the Products are free of any liens or encumbrances, including third-party software which may not be transferred or for which royalties are or may become due. By using the Cellularreturns Services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cellularreturns from all claims, suits or losses sustained or incurred by Cellularreturns as a result of any breach of this warranty.
7. Selling to Cellularreturns: Cellularreturns reserves the right to refuse to purchase any items at their sole discretion. Cellularreturns reserves the right to limit the number of purchases that are honored to any customer, at Cellularreturns’ sole discretion, in any given calendar month.
Any Product which you have agreed to sell to us must be received by us within fifteen (15) business days. In the event that any Product sold to Cellularreturns is not received during this time period then Cellularreturns has the option, in its sole discretion, to either honor the price quote as originally made, recalculate the quote at the time the Product is received by us or cancel the transaction in its entirety.
Cellularreturns issues payment to you by either (a) company check, (b) PayPal, (c) VISA check card (additional $5.00 fee applies for this payment option), or (d) donation voucher (if you donate your Product). Cellularreturns shall not be held responsible for any misappropriated or delayed payment if the payment information details you provide are incorrect or inaccurate. All prices quoted for the sale of your Product are subject to change without prior notice and in the sole discretion of Cellularreturns.
All Products that fail our inspection procedures will be returned to you, upon your request, by USPS. Should you decide to not have your Product returned to you then the Product will be recycled. Once a failed Product is sent back to you, Cellularreturns shall not be responsible for lost or damaged Products among failed items.
8. Shipping Your Product to Cellularreturns and Risk of Loss: When packaging your Product, be sure to include all materials included in your description when we calculated your quote, as well as any other materials that came with your Product. This may include software, operating systems disks, accessories, adapters, and manuals. Failure to include any items you told us about when the quote was calculated, or sending us a Product which does not match your original description, may impact the final value of your Product and may result in a recalculated quote. After you have accepted the quote made by Cellularreturns for the sale or donation of your Product you will be sent a prepaid shipping label, together with packaging and enclosed instructions on how to package your Product. Please note, a prepaid shipping label will not be provided for any Products sent to Cellularreturns for recycling. Any damage sustained to your Product, while in transit to us, which is caused by your failure to properly package and protect your Product is your sole responsibility and Cellularreturns shall not be liable to any damage caused to the Product for such failure. Your Product will be valued by us at the time it is received by us and any damage sustained to your Product for improper packaging may cause it to be re-evaluated by us upon receipt.
9. Removing Data From Your Product: For Products involving devices that store files and/or personal data on hard drives, memory chips or the like, you must back up and store any data you wish to keep from your Product and remove any personal information before you send your Product to us. Cellularreturns’ standard business practice is to remove all such data from your Product, however, Cellularreturns makes no guarantee that it will do so successfully. By sending Cellularreturns your Product, you agree to release us from any claim as to the Product, the data stored in such Product, or any information on any media used in conjunction with the Product and which you send to Cellularreturns, or for such data’s security, integrity, confidentiality, disclosure or use. Cellularreturns is not responsible for: (a) any loss suffered by you due to any data that is not removed from your device and transferred to a third party, or (b) any loss of data after you submitted your Product to us.
10. Product Inspection; Quote Recalculation; Payments: By agreeing to sell, donate or recycle your Product to Cellularreturns you hereby affirmatively agree and accept Cellularreturns inspection process. Your Product must be received by Cellularreturns within fifteen (15) business days after you accept the original quote by Cellularreturns (the “Delivery Period”). Packing and shipping recommendations provided to you by Cellularreturns should be followed in order to avoid possible damage to or loss of the Product in transit. All Products that are received will be inspected by Cellularreturns . Cellularreturns has the option to accept or reject the Product, including without limitation, to reject any Product not conforming to the description you provided to us, any Product modified in such a way that it no longer conforms to the original factory specifications (e.g. the casing was opened and the inside of your Product was raided for internal parts), any Product no longer complying with applicable laws or regulations (e.g., FCC rules, etc.) and/or any Product damaged or lost in transit.
Cellularreturns reserves the right to recalculate the original quote for the Product if: (a) the Product does not meet the criteria listed on our sale page for each specific Product, and/or (b) the Product is received by Cellularreturns after the Delivery Period. In the event Cellularreturns recalculates the quote you will be notified of the new quote at the email address you have provided to us and you shall have the option of accepting or rejecting the new quote. Cellularreturns will keep the new quote open to you for fifteen (15) business days. If you accept the new quote, you will be paid in normal course and in accordance with these service terms. If you reject the new quote, Cellularreturns will return the Product to you at the address from which it was originally sent. Cellularreturns will also remind you of the outstanding new quote one or more times during the new quote period. However, if the new quote is neither affirmatively accepted nor rejected by you during the fifteen (15) day period then the new quote will be deemed to have been accepted by you and you will be paid the new quote in normal course and in accordance with these service terms.
Cellularreturns will issue payment to you for your Product within fifteen (15) business days of after: (a) receiving your Product (if no recalculation is required), or (b) you accept the recalculated quote; or (c) the expiration of the fifteen (15) day grace period for accepting or rejecting the recalculated price quote.
11. Releasing Rights to Product: Once you send Cellularreturns your Product, Cellularreturns does not guarantee that it will be able to honor any request for return of the Product and/or any data or information contained in such Product. If Cellularreturns rejects the Product or you do not accept any new quote for the Product pursuant to Section 10, your Product will be returned to you.
12. Risk-Of-Loss: All Products purchased by Cellularreturns are made pursuant to a shipment contract. You remain responsible for the risk-of-loss for the Products until delivery of the same to Cellularreturns . You are responsible for any damages that may occur to your Product while it is in transit. Cellularreturns is responsible for risk-of-loss when it opens the packaging containing your Product and our risk of loss ends in the event Cellularreturns returns your product to you for any reason. Risk of loss will be transferred to you once Cellularreturns delivers the package to the carrier for return to you and you will bear the risk of loss for your Product while it is in transit to you.
13. Passing of Title: Title to the Product being sold to us passes to Cellularreturns upon Cellularreturns’ acceptance of the Product for the original quote or the new quote, as applicable. If there is a return under Section 12, title shall not pass and shall remain with you.
14. Import and Export Laws: You agree to comply fully with all import and export laws, regulations, rules and orders of the United States, or any foreign government agency or authority, and that you will not directly or indirectly transfer your Product without proper authorization from the U.S. and/or foreign government. You bear responsibility for and assume all expenses necessary and relating to your compliance with said laws, regulations, rules and orders, and for obtaining all necessary authorizations and clearances in order to convey your Product to Cellularreturns, including without limitation, valuation, classification and duties applicable with the import of any goods. Be aware that U.S. trade sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) generally prohibit the importation into the United States, including its territories, either directly or indirectly, of most goods, technology, or services, except information and informational materials, from or which originated from (a) Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, or Sudan; (b) foreign persons designated by the Secretary of State as having promoted the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction; (c) named Foreign Terrorist Organizations; and (d) designated terrorists and narcotics traffickers. You may not offer or provide to Cellularreturns for recycling, donation or for sale, any Products that would violate the provisions of this Section 14.
15. Promotions: From time to time, and at Cellularreturns’ sole discretion, Cellularreturns may offer promotional programs as an incentive to its customers. Promotions applicable to payments are applied as part of the final value of a customer’s Product, but they are not considered a change in that final value. Promotional programs have their own specifically defined terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions and can be found on the promotion page for a particular Product. Unless otherwise stated, promotions must be applied by you before checkout. Once checkout is completed, promotions cannot then be applied to the same transaction and that transaction will be processed as a regular sale, donation or recycling. Cellularreturns reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any prior notice, to cancel or refuse any promotions offered by Cellularreturns.
16. Disclaiming Accuracy of Information: Cellularreturns will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information you receive in relation to your Product. From time to time, however, there may be typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, pricing or other errors or omissions (Collectively “Error“). As such, Cellularreturns reserves the right, at any time prior to sending payment to you, to (a) correct an Error; or (b) change the quote. In the event the Product has already been sent to Cellularreturns, the changed quote will become the new quote subject to the processes set forth in Section 10. Otherwise, the changed quote will be the recalculated quote, which you may accept or reject; or (c) void a transaction. If Cellularreturns elects to void the transaction and the Product was already sent to Cellularreturns , Cellularreturns will be deemed to have rejected the Product resulting in a return subject to Section 10.
17. Entire Agreement/No Waiver: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The captions are used only as a matter of convenience and are not to be considered a part of this agreement or be used in determining the intent of the parties to it. No waiver by Cellularreturns of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default and shall survive termination of this Agreement.
19. Applicable Law and Venue: This Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of the sale and transfer of title of your Product are governed by and construed in accordance with New York law and to the extent applicable, the laws of the United States. No conflict of laws or provisions of any jurisdiction will apply to these Terms and Conditions. By clicking the “Accept” button below, you hereby expressly agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be filed only in the State or Federal court located in Kings County, State of New York. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the above Agreement, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: July 31, 2015